Workshop|Diversity & Inclusion
INTRODUCTION | How can organizations, leaders, and people benefit from Diversity? How to operationalize, and realise inclusion in organizations? The whole point of diversity & inclusion that it is about everyone, not just underrepresented groups – so encouraging everyone to be confident in their ability will only help to boost morale and employee engagement across the entire team.
We have selected 5 films, documentaries and one animation that will immersed and inspire your team on Diversity in different environments and situations .
HR- EXPERT FACILITATOR WORDS, CHRISTINE ANDREA | Each film screening, could be followed by a debate with an HR-expert Facilitator.
- Observe and reflect how it looks when diversity is not used at its top potential and when the environment is not inclusive.
- Creating awareness on what we can do intentionally or unintentionally to others and its impact on the people around us?
- Understanding the impact of our own biases and how we can be more aware of them.
- Understanding how can we avoid those situations at work and what will it require from us?
- What can I do myself to become more inclusive and intentional?
MORE INFORMATION | 5 films in english or with english or swedish subtitles (50 minutes).
Interested to host one of our workshops for a seminar, a thematic workshop or hosted as an e-learning on your website? Contact Pauline : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sacrebleu brings international films, documentaries and animated films from all over the world for children and companies of Sweden. We work for cultural institution, museum, cinema, TV, digital platforms and companies in Sweden : films screenings, workshops in companies, cultural sponsorship, advertising campaign…